I graduated as an Economist and then worked for multinational SSC companies in customer service, finance and procurement areas for 13 years, out of which for 8 years as a people leader. Already during this time I delivered training sessions as an Internal Trainer and I also mentored leader colleagues. Then I decided to change my career, so that I can dedicate full-time to my real vocation, which is developing people through training and coaching, globally. I have been delivering trainings for 17 years altogether.
I have the most experience in international environments, delivering sessions in English, Spanish and Hungarian. I have delivered face-to-face trainings in Asia, Africa and in various countries in Europe, and virtual programs globally.
During a development process one of my main focus points is to provide the participants such tools and methods that they can use easily in practice as well and that help them improve on the long run as well – in case of both leadership and other soft skills trainings.
- IBM ISSC Internal Trainer; soft skills trainings
- Diageo GBS Internal Trainer; soft skills trainings
- BP BSC Internal Trainer; soft skills trainings
- GE HC Global People Skills Trainer; global leadership and soft skills trainings
- Roche Virtual global team building program
- Bosch Leadership trainings
- Ceva Phylaxia Soft skills trainings
- Syngenta Soft skills trainings
- MOL Soft skills trainings